Conveniently located just east of Cincinnati, Ohio, our state-of-the-art facility offers clients a unique, private training environment on 15-acres in a peaceful country setting. The property has a fully fenced perimeter with a security gate entrance for your horse's safety and your peace of mind.
Boarded horses receive regular, consistent attention, including 4 daily feedings. The owner lives on the property to personally oversee all care of the horses. With only 10 stalls, the facility in never over-crowded.
Daily individual turn-out is available in large, well-managed grass pastures.
Full Cry Farm provides the highest standard of care, customized to suit the needs of each individual horse. Veterinary service is provided by the Lebanon Equine Clinic, offering 24-hour emergency service.
- International size outdoor dressage arena
- Large, brightly lit indoor arena
- Spacious, matted box stalls with windows
- Individual daily turn-out in large, grass pastures
- Scheduling health & farrier services
- Heated observation/tack room
- 60 foot, 4 board round pen
- 8 acre maintained grass field for training outside of field.